They say when you pray to God, go to your alone place. So I went and this is what i saw.
This place was over an hour hike from my car. I put my bible in my pack along with some water. I went there for the sole purpose of spending time in prayer with God. I expected nothing but a view that might remind of the greatness of God. I was just sitting down when this site appeared. I wondered about what I was seeing. Is anyone else seeing this? I thought. The longer I remained in prayer the closer the sun came. After I had finished I stood to my feet and as I collected myself for the journey back the sun spot just disappeared. Maybe this was just a gift for me.
For a perspective, the pine tree next to the trail is 25 ft high. The hill I'm standing on is 165 ft above the water level. The sun spot stayed for over 25 minits coming closer to shore the longer it stayed.

LeadingSmart

EnterMission - Rob Wegner

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Crying

What is it about a movie or song that can make a person cry?
Is it really about the movie or a song?
Or is it about the person who is crying?

There is something very deep inside a person that is affected by a movie or a song that they feel a spiritual expression through crying as a uncontrolable way of identifing with it. Or an actknowelgement of it. There is something that makes things so clear and real that its undeniable. Something that is so moving that it can't be kept inside of us.

John 11:33
When Jesus saw her weeping, and the Jews who had come along with her also weeping, he was deeply moved in spirit and troubled.
Luke 19:41
As he approached Jerusalem and saw the city, he wept over it

1 comment: